RULES AND REGULATIONS:
– The recruitment will be open until February, the 28th, 2018.
– Each film maker may not enroll more than 4 works and in any case no more than one work each.
– Short films should not last more than 29 minutes.
– Works and related equipment can be shipped in hard copy (DVD, Blue-ray, USB pen) at the following address: to the attention of Rachele Pollastrini, Via dei cucchi n°275 San Pietro A Vico CAP 55100 Lucca (Italia).
Otherwise they can be shared by video-link at the following e-mail address:
– If the film is neither spoken nor Italian subtitled, it is required to send by (papery or
digital) attachment an English transcription of the dialogues, in such a way as to allow the film subtitling.
The 2018th Lucca Film Festival & Europa Cinema Edition will see the confirmation of the entry fee to the
International Short Film Competition.
– The entry fee amounts to: 10 euros for 1 short film; 15 euros for 2 short films; 25 euros for 3 short films; 30 euros for 4 short films.
– Payment could be made by bank transfer to the following address: MONTE DEI PASCHI
DI SIENA IBAN: IT 45 O 01030 13710 000000117654
Or else, via paypal at: https://www.paypal.me/luccafilmfestival.
In both cases, it is required to specify in the description of payment: “Short film competition entry”.
The film and all the relevant material shall be sent via the official form, or via the following portals:
Film Festival Life
The organization is undertaken to communicate the selection committee’s decisions to the
participants, via e-mail or notice on the Festival’s website ( www.luccafilmfestival.it ), by March
Best Short Film Jury Prize: 500 euros.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”” target=”” link=”https://goo.gl/forms/utZ6v7UK7MQmGVUM2″]Subscription[/button]