RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The recruitment will be open until March, the 7th, 2019.
- Each film-maker may not enrol more than 4 works and in any case no more than one work each.
- Short films should not last more than 29 minutes.
- Works and related equipment can be shipped in hard copy (DVD, Blue-ray, USB pen) at the following address: to the attention of Rachele Pollastrini, Via dei cucchi n°275, San Pietro A Vico CAP 55100 Lucca (Italia). Otherwise, they can be shared by video-link at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If the film is neither spoken nor subtitled in Italian, it is required to send by (papery or digital) attachment an English transcription of the dialogues, in such a way as to allow the film subtitling.
The 2019th Lucca Film Festival & Europa Cinema Edition will see the confirmation of the entry fee to the International Short Film Competition.
- The entry fee amounts to: 10 euros for 1 short film; 15 euros for 2 short films; 25 euros for 3 short films; 30 euros for 4 short films.
- Payment could be made by bank transfer to the following address:
MONTE DEI PASCHI DI SIENA IBAN: IT 45 O 01030 13710 000000117654
Or else, via PayPal at https://www.paypal.me/luccafilmfestival.
In both cases, it is required to specify in the description of payment: “Short film competition entry”.
The organization is undertaken to communicate the selection committee’s decisions to the participants, via e-mail or notice on the Festival’s website (www.luccafilmfestival.it/en), by March 20th 2019.
Best Short Film Jury Prize: 500 euros.
For any further information, write a mail to the address email@example.com.